Friday, June 10, 2011

Momma Time!

Pin It

Today has been a pretty fun day. Little Bit and I went swimming at Trout Pond and when we came home we had a surprise. Daddy had come home early from work. He had done the dishes while we were away and then he fixed us dinner. I do love that man! Hubs played with Little Bit and gave him a bath. Then it was bedtime for Little Bit. I sent Hubs off to Bible study with my blessing. In return I am having some coveted alone time. What a beautiful ending to a blessed day! Hope you all are having a great day. Any big plans for the weekend or just enjoying the summer weather?

5 comments:

  1. aw, sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always nice when when you get pampered by others and then when you get to pamper yourself.

    I don't have any big plans this weekend except trying to stay cool. Its way too hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend is time for serious resting! after 2 sleepless nights caused by little one getting sick... praise be weekends! :-D

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my alone time and this sounds horrible but Monday and Tuesdays are my favorite time of the week because my husband work late so i have the whole afternoon and evening to myself.
    Your days sounds like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome husband...sounds like your day was one for the memories!
    Visiting from Twisted Scavenger…a new TWIST on blog hopping!
    Thanks, Becky Jane
    http://riseaboveyourlimits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete