Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Day Giving Challenge - Day 13, 14, 15, and 16

Pin It
Oh dear I am so behind in my blogging. How life rolls along. Honestly I cant remember the exact date for each of these things but I will give a list of what I recall:

-Baked two ginormous lasagnas for the meal ministry at Church that Nick took up and helped to serve while I watched the baby
-Baked cookies for family
-Spent time with an old friend
-Yesterday I gave myself some veg out and Mommy recharge time when Nana and Pap Pap took Little Bit shopping. I hope it counts to give yourself something sometimes. I feel a bit guilty about this one but if I get burnt out Little Bit and hubs suffer for it.

Keep on giving! We are over half way there. What an amazing journey this is!

No comments:

Post a Comment