Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

Pin It


This is a picture of my sweet friend Alan. A few years ago Nick and I were very addicted to World of Warcraft. We made many friends through the game.

Our guild decided to have a lan party in Georgia. Alan and I had chatted extensively in game and I was super excited to meet him in real life. There were a ton of people at Low and Jewels house. We had so many computers plugged up its a miracle we didn't blow the fuses in their house. We had a great time.

After this Alan cam to our house for a visit and we took him to D.C. to see the sights. I still talk with Alan and we send each other cards and such via snail mail. A great friendship formed through online gaming :D I <3 you Alan!

The Rules:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!

Passing along the love to:
Kirsten at Kirsten NOT Kristen
Erin at Thoroughly Modern Milwaukee
Helga at My World
Katherine at Just Lovely
Megan at Twinsomnia
Mayra at In Lovely Heels
Terri at Did You Yarn That?
Debbie at Suburb Sanity

No comments:

Post a Comment