Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Walking for and in God's glory

Pin It
I have a love hate relationship with exercise. While I am loafing on my couch I hate even the thought of moving a finger. When I get up and moving I start to like making my body work. I like looking at all that the Lord has made in our beautiful world. I like letting my son and I share a special time together. I like feeling leaner and stronger. I like taking that time to thank my Lord for all his blessings. Walking is quickly becoming something Little Bit and I really look forward to everyday. I find myself fitting it in even when we have places to be in the morning. I feel God changing my heart and I am liking it! I took the picture this morning on our walk. See what I mean by seeing God's glory? Have a blessed day.



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Goodnight moon has been one of my favs for littles for a LONG TIME. I had a little boy in my toddler class many years ago that loved the book, and it made it special to me! Our copy is reinforced with tape, as we have read it so many times! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And the That's not my series are great as well, we have about a dozen! I love to give them as baby gifts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend and I use to walk 3 miles at least 3 times a week together and I loved walking and seeing how people decorated their yards and the interesting sites while we walked. That look like a wonderful road to walk down on a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. walking is great for you, do you habve a good stroller? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a great stroller, a bugaboo, but I prefer to put him in the ergobaby. Love that baby backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its amazing what we take the time and look at when we run--i have that same relationship! God amazes me every day on those tiny little details that He's created. I wish I could "stop" at look more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to run ALL the time before I had kids. Once I had them, my running time was shorter and shorted. Now with the four it's turned into lifting them everywhere, chasing them, and that's enough to keep me going. One day I hope to get back my running shoes, it was so peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete