Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting To Know Me

Pin It

1. Do you watch/read the news?

Sometimes. I go through spells where I am intensely interested.

2. How would you describe your look?

Mommy friendly :D

3. Did you play sports in high school or college?

Nope. I stink at sports. When I was little my Mom wouldn't let me play because she thought I would get hurt. I wish she would have though. I definitely want Little Bit to participate in sports.

4. Would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?

Heels, they hurt my calves.

5. What is your favorite show to watch on tv?

Bones and House

6. Would you rather bake or cook?

Bake! I make a mean banana bread.

7. Shorts or skirts?

Skirts. My chubby thighs should never see the light of day ;D

8. What is your favorite scary movie?

28 Days Later scares the crap out of me!

1 comment: