Tweet Good morning! My eating healthier is tooting right along and I am happy to report I am down 2.2 pounds since Saturday. I just couldn't wait. I had to see if I had lost any weight. I'm feeling pretty dern good and even remembering to take my vitamins.
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our stronghold. Selah." Psalm 46:1-3,7
This Psalm was an impromptu sermon on Sunday by the pastor who felt compelled by the Holy Spirit to deliver it. Of course this Psalm can be interpreted quite literally now with the horrible catastrophe in Japan. While it made me reflect on that disaster I also realized that it speaks to me very personally. God is my strength, my refuge, and my help in trouble through this process of giving my body as a living sacrifice to him!
1) Ground Beef Empenadas (This is a new one for me. If it's good I will share the recipe tomorrow.), Broccoli
2) Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry, Egg Rolls
3) Seafood Night (I have a hodgepodge of frozen seafood goodies for this night)
4) Chicken Helper, Green Beans
5) Chicken Chili, Salad, Cornbread
6) Sloppy Joes, Veggie, Mashed Potatos