Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Times A Comin'

Pin It
It's that wonderful time of year again, Christmas Time! I love this time of year. Being blessed with the spiritual gift of giving I am even more blessed during this season. Having Little Bit has made some of that giving even easier. This year for my Mom and Nicks Mom I have decided to create some photo books. I looked around and the site I like the most is Shutterfly. Look at this super cute Christmas Card I made using their site. It only took me a few minutes to make and most of that time was spent looking through their design options. Have you ever used Shutterfly? What kind of special gifts do you have planned this season?

Holly Frame Christmas 5x7 folded card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment