Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Standing Up and Rolling Out

Pin It
Little Bit was fussing this morning around six so I got up to nurse him and hopefully put him back to bed. I don't know why but I always peek in his room before I go in. This morning my little guy was STANDING in his crib! He was holding onto the side of his crib in his sleepy sack and standing there fussing for his Momma. Now the fun begins! My breakables and papers are no longer safe from Mr. Long Fingers. My job today while he is out with Nana and Pap Pap is to re-babyproof my house. This time at a slightly higher level.

As for the rolling out we are headed to my cousins wedding in Tennessee on Friday. It is a ten hour trip if you drive straight through. Needless to say I am worried. Worried about how Little Bit will do in the car, how he will respond to not sleeping on time or in his own bed, how he will do at an evening wedding when it is near his bedtime. Le sigh...

I am trying to keep this verse in mind:

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. (Philippians 4:6-8)

Pray for me for safe travels and peace for Little Bit. I am praying to let go. I am not in control. The Lord is. What will be will be and I will rejoice in it, I hope ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment