Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Purse Addiction

Pin It
I have an addiction. To purses. I love them. I have a huge tote full of them in my closet and I adore each and every one of them. Normally I am not a person to horde things. Just ask my wonderful husband. He is always dragging stuff to the Salvation Army for me. I hate having things pile up. It makes me nuts. Purses are different. I could be in a room with them up to my ears and be happy as a lark. Well that MAY be and exaggeration but it's not to far from the truth.

Since starting my giveaway obsession I have run into many loverly purses. I won one from Spicy Designs that is my current favorite summer purse. Isn't it neat?



I shoved as much stuff as I could into my cute little bag but I am a big purse kind of gal.



There is a big summer purse that I am IN LOVE with. It is made by Namaste. I adore the Monroe in lime. It's a great summer color and I think it might transition well into fall. It's big and I can shove all of my treasured essentials into it. Isn't it fabulous?


The Shopping Momma is hosting a giveaway for a handbag of your choice from Namaste. Droooooooooool.... Do you love Namaste bags or do you have another beautiful purse website my darling husband would hate for me to peruse? Happy purse hoarding!

1 comment: