Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Testimony

Pin It
Oh this feels like bragging.. I don't care for it. How about I give my testimony instead? That's better ;D Two falls ago my husband and I suffered a miscarriage. By the grace of God he led us to what is now our Church home. A year later after one attempt, Gods grace at work for ya ;D, I became pregnant. It was by no means easy. I was violently ill for three months. After which we found out that I have gestational diabetes and a partially separated placenta. I spent the next six months on partial bed rest, which is how I came to love blogging and giveaways! God gave me a wonderful healthy baby boy on January 27th of this year. Through trial and tribulation we were blessed what we waited ten years to receive. God is good and he is kind. That is my testimony and I am sticking to it! Share how you have overcome unique challenges or gone above the call of duty as a Mom at Engergizer Bunny's Mommy Reports.




Nick and I dedicating Gabe to our Church Family on Easter. We gave our child to God's people on the day the Lord gave his life to save us from our sins.

1 comment: