Monday, May 24, 2010

Coupon Binder Cover

Pin It




I fired up my sewing machine today after many months of it sitting under a ton of dust. I really wanted a cover for my coupon binder. I wanted something with handles, a little pocket to hold the coupons I need for the store I'm in, some big pockets for circulars, and some way to keep the binder closed. When Little Bit took his nap this morning Momma got busy. I used some heavier material to make the binder and just kind of winged it. I think it turned out pretty nice. Of course the seems are crooked, but hey it's functional. I cant wait to try it out. Are you working on any crafty projects?

1 comment:

  1. Interestingly, these courses usually lead up to careers as paralegals and legal assistants. Though a formal qualification is not necessary, yet employers generally prefer formal education. ייעוץ השקעות לימודים

    ReplyDelete