Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Free At Last!

Pin It


We have escaped the confines of our little yellow prison. Little Bit and I have broken free of the confines of our house this past week. His little calender is full of "firsts." First time out alone with Momma, first time to Bible study, first time to Church! I am so glad I finally worked up the nerve to break free of my fears. It was starting to get a little excessive. I was afraid of driving, afraid of Little Bit getting sick. The thing of it was that he still got sick even though we hunkered down for almost two months in this little yellow prison. My conclusion is that he is going to get sick whether I pretend to be a hermit or if I retain my sanity and get out of here. It was a good week. We are hanging out at home today because we have been on the go almost every day this week. Thank goodness the Lord answered my prayers and gave me the nerve to break free of my insecurities. All things are possible in Him! Praise be!

No comments:

Post a Comment