Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Bits Pink Chair

Pin It

I am blessed with awesome friends, family, and church family who have showered Gabe and I with a plethora of gifts. Most of these are adorable and functional. One gift I received very early on was a Bumbo Chair. My friend Susannah has a little girl who had just outgrown hers and she was kind enough to pass it on to me! I was super excited to get it because I have heard wonderful things from many parents about these little chairs. The gift came very early in my pregnancy, so early in fact we didn't know yet that Little Bit was a boy. The chair is pink. A very girly cutsy pink. My Mom said I would ruin his social life if I take pictures of him in this pink chair and show them to his friends when he is a teenager. Poor Little Bit. You know what though I wasn't about to ditch such a wonderful gift just because it is pink!

Today in my email inbox came the savior of Little Bits social life! An Etsy shop that makes Bumbo seat covers! I had no idea that such a thing existed! She has some super cute designs on there too. I couldn't decide which one to pick. I think I am torn between the owl pattern and the lil' cowboy. Head over to her website and let me know which one you would pick for Little Bit! If you have an embarassing pink Bumbo chair like Little Bit you can enter to win a new seat cover from Boutique Sweet Cheeks at The Bragging Mommy

4 comments:

  1. Aren't those the cutest things ever! I wish I would have known about them when my baby girl was born. We had a son first so of course his was blue. Good luck on winning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My Mom swears that if I don't win she is going to buy him the cover. She gets so worked up about things like that, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for stopping by... keep watching! By request Merlon is going to post his side of the story...should be good.
    Walk Well,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to read his post!

    ReplyDelete