Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Hip To Save

Pin It
A friend of mine sent me a link this morning to a free magazine offer. At first I was skeptical. Words like scam immediately popped to mind. Then I considered the source. This is an Internet savvy girl who would never send me an unsafe link, so I took the plunge. I signed up to get a free years subscription to Weight Watchers magazine, something that I have paid to receive in the past. Hooray for freebies!

Me being a history/research nerd I had to check my friends source. Where had she found this amazing deal? I was then turned on to an amazing blog called It's Hip to Save. I perused the site for at least an hour looking at all the fabulous ways that I could save money and get free stuff. Now that I am a domestic goddess I have to be thrifty.

Another friend of mine is a coupon Goddess. She posts her latest exploits and treasures for all to ogle at on Facebook. I tried to figure out her system, but to no avail. This site takes you through how to do it! It even has video clips! So check her out. I am sure you will be as enchanted as I am.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my contest! I've been reading hip2save's blog for over a year now and have scored some amazing deals! You are going to love her blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so bummed that Blogger snaffued her site. I changed the links on this post to her new website.

    ReplyDelete