Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Daily Grind

Pin It
This picture is proof that Little Bit is indeed mine. Here he is loving on a few bags of coffee from our favorite coffee shop. He happily held the bags and continued to smell them all the way home.

Our favorite little coffee shop is the Daily Grind. It is a wonderful little shop with mild roasted coffees. They have flavored blends, house blends, and blends from other countries such as Ethiopia and Colombian.

I love going to places like the Daily Grind. Places where you can sit and relax. Where the owners are fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Someplace to get away but still relax. Do you have any favorite little local places like the Daily Grind in your town?

1 comment:

  1. I don't drink coffee so I don't frequent any coffee shops. When I do go with others, I take my own tea bag and have to pay for hot water to make my own herbal tea.

    Little Bit is a chip off the ole block..

    ReplyDelete