Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Pinterest Finds

Pin It
Pinterest is my biggest online addiction as of late. I love finding new crafty projects, witty sayings, stylin' outfits, and yummy food.  Here are a few pins that caught my interest this week.

 

This gorgeous outfit was designed by 


Never shuck corn again! I tried this and it so worked. Thanks Instructables!


Magnolia Market has this lovely for sale <3


I am so buying this crochet pattern from Ravelry to make for Little Bit.


Lastly, this little quote from thedreamygiraffe spoke to me. How I want to wrap my arms around that sweet baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. I love the quotes and the hat is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your taste. The hand-lettered sign is out of my price range, but totally something I would love to have in my home.

    And I can't crochet or knit but that hat is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

    ReplyDelete