Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy 10th Anniversary My Love

Pin It
Today I celebrate one of the greatest blessings God has ever given me. My husband. We have officially been wed for ten years. There have been good times, bad times, blessed times, and devastating times.  I feel so very thankful that God paired me with this man.

He is my opposite in so many ways. He grounds me. Keeps me from floating away. Supports me wholeheartedly in everything I do. He is a wonderful father to our child and I am sure he will be just as great with the children God has planned for our future. He is the spiritual leader of our family. He always challenges me to learn and study more.

In short, I am one blessed Momma and boy do I know it. Thank you Hubs for ten years, the best is yet to be. I love you!

5 comments:

  1. Hey you were married on my birthday! Happy 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to both you and your Hubs.

    Happy New Year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! 10 years is a good start. HUGS to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys had a wonderful Anniversary!! And a very blessed New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete