Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vacation Bible School: Pandamania!

Pin It

When I was little Vacation Bible School was a week long event that included reading our Bible, coloring, and petting the pony that someone brought over. That pony was pretty exciting let me tell you!

Today we have a pre-assembled curriculum. It has music, crafts, outdoor activities, stories, and snacks! All of the activities are intertwined to help solidify the daily lesson. It really is Pandamania when all those little bodies are up signing, dancing, and singing about the Lord. Pretty neat stuff.

This week I may not be around as much as normal but trust me it is all for the best sort of cause. I am the craft leader for VBS this year. Last night was the first time I have "taught" in a really long time. It was pretty awesome and made me miss teaching in the classroom. Please pray that some of our little visitors this week will come to know the love, grace, and forgiveness of Jesus Christ! Thanks everyone.

7 comments:

  1. That really looks like it's going to be a blast. I pray that there are lots of little hearts that turn to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo craft leader just sounds like a job from heaven! Enjoy!!

    MichellesCharmWorld

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks and sounds like you are having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for those little ones, indeed!

    I found you on Tough Cookie's Monday Mingle. I'm following you now. Stop by when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to do crafts with these little folks! i am praying that they will come to know the Lord on a more personal basis! You are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to attend Vacation bible school too. So much fun. Now I'm gonna send my lil' ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having fun with VBS. I taught the preschoolers the bible story for our church VBS this year. The them was also Pandamania and both of my little girls just loved it. All of it. Especially the music. We have the CD in our car and have to listen to it over and over and over again.

    The preschoolers are such a fun age to teach VBS to.

    Many blessings,
    Rosann
    http://www.christiansupermom.com/

    ReplyDelete