Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Pin It
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
2. Being saved
3. Hubs
4. Little Bit
5. My little house with the big windows
6. Daily walks to praise God

The first six are repeats from last week but they will be repeats for all of my life.

7. Only gaining .5 pound this week after majorly leaping off the bandwagon
8. Rain! We desperately needed some
9. Supper with my small group Bible study pals tomorrow
10. Coffee
11. It's looking more and more like Hubs will be permanently working from home starting at the end of August, PRAISE GOD! No more 3 hour a day commutes. What a blessing this will be.
12. Our continued prayer over adoption and letting the Lord lead us on His timetable (even though I am itching to blow up my credit cards to hold that little someone in my arms)
13. My bloggy pals who come through when I needed some help. You gals know who you are and I am uber super thankful for all of you!
14. Another day to praise the Lord and write.

Have a blessed Thursday everyone!

Undeserving Grace

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome list! Love the 1st 6 ones! Thank you for coming by today and linking up :)
    Have a great weekend!
    {tara} from Undeserving Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with 1-8 :) So happy for you about hubs situation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post; thank you for the list!

    Hope you will stop by my brand new blog: http://artsandcraftsado.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you and your hubby with the new work situation! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm slow and miss the boat more than not, but this is the first I've heard about adoption! Wow! What are your plans! Please email me...
    RiseAboveYourLimits@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reminders. Always need to be thankful for we have so much given to us from God.

    Definitely following you :) God bless on the adoption.

    Jenny
    http://www.fullcartfullwallet.com

    ReplyDelete