Saturday, July 16, 2011

AWOL

Pin It
I love it when life draws me away from the virtual world. When my life is to busy that I have literally no time left in my day to be online. When the only way that I manage my bazillion emails a day is to check my iPhone for a couple of minutes in the morning. That is how blessed my life has been this week.

I have been spending time walking, canning with my Dad, going to the Discovery Museum with Little Bit, going to a pond picnic with my Bible study pals, and countless other fun stuffs. I love summertime and all of it's busyness. When so many memories are being made. It makes me so grateful for my little family. How richly I am blessed!

Tomorrow will be another great day. The day starts out praising the Lord in corporate worship. Afterwards I am going to have something yummy for lunch. Then I am heading out to try kayaking with some gal pals from Church. I am a little nervous but mostly excited. Hopefully I will remember the waterproof camera so you can all see my adventure.

I hope your life has been super busy in a fun sort of way. What is filling your summer days? Does your blogging slow down in the summer as well? Have a blessed weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, your summer sounds so wonderfully inviting. You're really enjoying it I can tell. And Kayaking IS fun! I've done it once and would love to go again. Following you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kayaking is fab- have fun! and what is corporate worship?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corporate worship is Sunday morning Church time when you listen to the pastor give a sermon. Just a fancy word for it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so blessed! Families and Religion can be such a fun way to spend our lives. This is my first summer with hardly any family around, all grown up and busy with their own lives....it's lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are truely enjoying your summer :) What did you can? :)
    My Summer days are spent deep in my garden, and the kids. It's all crazy, (fun crazy) And on that end note, School starts in under 30 days!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did it go? And yes, summer is crazy busy and hard to keep up with the blog stuff. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My summer has been extremely busy too. I haven't had as much time to blog or to comment.

    It certainly sounds like you are enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. new follower from the hop. If you can stop by www.familystitchery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete