Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mommy Bible

Pin It

I love Bibles. I am always on the hunt for different translations. Between Nick and I we have quite a collection of different Bibles. I love being able to reference another translation or study guide when I just don't get it. Even then I'm sure I still don't always get it.

Today I got an email from Energizer Bunny Mommy Reports about a Mommy Bible. The part that intrigued me most was "Questions Kids Ask: answering the tough questions about God, the Bible, and Christian life." This has been a growing concern for me. What will I do when Little Bit starts asking these questions? I think it's best for Nick and I to be prepared with answers for Little Bit waaaay before he even starts asking. This Bible would help us to do that. So head over to Energizer Bunny Mommy Reports and check out her review of the Mommy Bible. Happy Bible studies!

1 comment:

  1. following you back from friday follow...I love bibles too and go back and forth through different translations as well... ;0)

    ReplyDelete