Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Out of the Box Sampler

Pin It
Let me start out by saying that I love samples. Little versions of products truly enthrall me. What I love even more is when those samples come from girly girl boutiques! I found a way to quench that thirst via the Out of the Box website. They do all the legwork for you and compile a little box full of awesome goodies from various boutiques on the web. Most of the products I got in my box could be found on Etsy, but who can find everything cool that is offered there? For twenty-two dollars, I got a box crammed with soaps, candle tarts, lotion, a necklace, paper crafts, and other various samples. I was overjoyed. To make sure it was not just me getting overexcited, due to pregnancy hormones, I had my cousin go through the box. She loved it and proclaimed she would be purchasing a box on December 1st when the new batch is released. I highly recommend trying them out. I am positive you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment